Don’t you just love how great those go to together? I might be a bit biased but the model is absolutely gorgeous as well!
Although the shorts were made using the first pattern during the pattern testing they are great. The only difference in the final version is that the side seams were adjusted a little bit and the inseam is little longer.
The same butterfly button to the rescue to make her approve of something more than dresses. I used stretch denim for these from Imagine Gnats .
I added piping to the yoke, I love the contrast it gives. These are in size 4 width and 6 length and with the elastic at the leg opening for the bubble effect.
For the top I used regular quilting cotton this time. Since that doesn’t have the same drape as lighter weight fabrics I took out about 5 cm of the width of the skirt pieces to make it a little less full and easier to gather. This was actually my 5th Lilah in woven fabric so I think I need to give it a little break now. I haven’t made the knit version yet so that is still on my to do list.
The fabric is called Mercury Rising Pink by Moda Fabrics. I bought it from Urban-Sew some time ago, but guess what it’s still in stock and here is the link.
As you can see this outfit works for dancing!
The top is made in size 5 width and 6 length.
I do believe her vacation wardrobe is ready and now I have 3 weeks to get the rest of the family ready so I better sign out and start sewing!
Her hats by the way are from H&M.